Saturday 30 May 2015

BLOG MANIFESTO


Hi all! My name is Sarah, and this is my alternative lifestyle blog.

The aim of this blog is to help me to discover my own personal style, as I’ve been feeling a bit lost recently. I’ll discuss what inspires me, and hopefully eventually post outfits of my own. I will also be documenting my cruelty free journey, posting about beauty, hair and makeup - and eventually provide resources and inspiration for others to join me. Along with these main topics I’ll also be posting anything else that I’m passionate about, or think others will find as interesting as I do.

To start things off, here are some of the things I love, and want to write about.
  1. Alternative fashion. While in reality I really only wear grey (and am stuck in a fashion rut), I actually have a diverse taste in fashion, including: minimal, surfer, post-apocalyptic, rocker, cyberpunk, dieselpunk, and post-apocalyptic.
  2. Cruelty free make up and beauty. I’m into natural makeup and unnatural hair, and have been dying my own hair since I was a teenager.
  3. Interior design. I love Scandinavian, minimal and industrial style décor, and I hope to apply these styles to my own home, in my own way.
  4. Fantasy and retrofuturism, in TV, films, games and books; and my incredibly eclectic music taste which ranges from soft rock and industrial, to Celtic and country.
  5. Body modifications, including tattoos and piercings.
  6. And bonus content including: wellness, self-love and a splash of magic.

Thank you for joining me! xx Sarah


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Light in the Wasteland. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig