Monday 13 July 2015

CRUELTY FREE DRUGSTORE HAUL - BARRY M & GOSH COSMETICS

cruelty free drugstore haul barry m gosh
If you follow me on Pinterest, you'll have seen I've been obsessing over silver glitter and lilac hair lately, as well as dark lips. I know these are more fall colours, but I've been feeling the witchy look at the moment (when am I not, I'm a fall/winter girl at heart!). So, I raided Superdrug for Barry M and GOSH products, and I thought I would share with you what I got!


barry m silver athena champagne gosh boheme antique rose
(Left to right) Barry M Glitter Dust in Silver (4); Barry M Dazzle Dust in Athena (105); Barry M Waterproof Gel Liner in Champagne (3); GOSH Velvet Touch Lipstick in Boheme (159); GOSH Velvet Touch Lipliner in Antique Rose (002).
I've never been a massive fan of glitter, so I wanted something that could still be classed as subtle to start my collection. I got Barry M's Fine Glitter Dust in Silver (4), which is a mix of different sized perfectly silver glitter particles that reflect beautifully in the light. I also got Barry M Dazzle Dust in Athena (105) - a lovely champagne taupe coloured loose glittery pigment. This is very similar to my skin colour, so will be perfect for a little somethin' somethin' without looking over the top. 

I used to wear silver liner a lot when I was a teenager, but haven't owned any for years. I love how it looks paired with just mascara - very minimal and an easy every day kind of look. I wanted a pale silver, like I used to wear, so picked up Barry M's Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in Champagne (No.3). This is a much paler version, in comparison to their actual silver colour which is more of a pewter (I love this too and will totally be going back for it later). 

Next I checked out the GOSH lip products. I got GOSH's Velvet Touch Lipstick in Boheme (159), which is a beautiful deep pink-purple berry shade. I think this will look lovely with a silver glittery eye look! I've heard great things about the GOSH lip liners, so I had to check them out for myself. I instantly fell in love with the GOSH Velvet Touch Lipliner in Antique Rose (002). This is a gorgeous dusky pinky, almost brick shade, and comes out matte - perfect for daytime or evening wear.

cruelty free drugstore haul barry m gosh
I can't wait to try these products out. Do you have any of these? What do you pair them with?

Instagram | Tumblr | Pinterest | Bloglovin ]

PS | For information about the cruelty free status of the brands featured in this post, click here (Barry M) and here (GOSH).

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Light in the Wasteland. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig