Sunday 2 August 2015

JULY FAVOURITES | CRUELTY FREE BEAUTY & GEEKERY


Ok guys, I did it, I finally plucked up the courage to start a youtube channel! I wanted to do a favourites video, but I personally prefer to watch these kinds of 'posts' rather than read them, so I thought I would make a video instead. To start with my channel is just going to have monthly favourites, unboxings, and similar things until I get a little more used to the camera.


What do you think I should make videos about?


Instagram | Tumblr | Pinterest | Bloglovin ]

PS | To find out more about the cruelty free status of the brands mentioned in this post/video, click: here (The Body Shop), here (Hairy Jayne), here (Lush), here (Barry M) and here (Superdrug)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Light in the Wasteland. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig